Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited Latest Job for Crusher Plant Supervisor
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crusher Plant Supervisor
Job Requirements and Duties
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, preferably in a Mechanical Engineering discipline or related field
- Oversee all plant operations; coordinate and monitor daily work load throughout the plant; monitor plant cleanliness.
- Ensure that all products meet 100% total quality requirements; take samples and test as necessary; ensure all equipment is working properly; complete all required reports timely and accurately; inform proper personnel of any quality problems that need resolving.
- Maintain adequate levels of all supplies and products.
- Maintain accurate and current reports as required.
- Ensure that all company safety regulations and policies are followed at ALL times.
- Ensure that all company environmental regulations and policies are followed.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 7 – 10 years’ relevant experience.
- Must be COREN registered.
- Working computer knowledge; including applicable Microsoft software.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills;
- Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge.
Deadline: 13th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the e-mail eg “Crusher Plant Supervisor”.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.