Qualified Mechanical/Production Engineers Job at Drury Industries Limited
Drury is a shining example of self reliance in the field of heavy chemical manufacture. In existence since 1986. We are a well established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (Sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulphate) in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Qualified Mechanical/Production Engineer
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative, goal getter and extremely versatile.
- Applicants must be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft office applications. E.g.Excel MS Word
- Applicants must be able to work in a team with the company goals in mind
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to help build a result oriented team,
- M.Sc, B.Sc, HND, OND, (Mechanical and Production Engineering) with a minimum of five years work experience in a reputable manufacturing company.
- An experience in a chemical industry will be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have Sound technical knowledge on pumps, motors, Generators, boilers etc and must have the ability to adapt to a new chemical manufacturing. plant with relatively good managerial background.
- Must be self driven, Articulate and possess the ability to work on diverse industrial machines and platforms
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for achieving set goals and targets.
- Should have analytical & instinct for details.
- Ability to work by ccmpany’s guideline and policy on all aspects relating to the job.
- Trust on corporate image and confidence to deliver necessary results and standards.
- Team leadership ability
- Ability to plan quality meetings and be dependable in terms of reporting.
Very Attractive package.
Deadline: 2nd May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by sending their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying City/State of residence to the:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,