Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is private indigenous pharmaceutical company. We aim to improve people’s quality of life with our products. To achieve this, we concentrate on the research and development of innovative drugs and novel therapeutic approaches. At the same time, we are constantly improving established products. Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is a company that specializes in the distribution of pharmaceutical and Health care products and Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with processing and manufacturing as a subject from an accredited institution
- Degree in science, management, or engineering.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Good statistical and numerical ability.
- Ability to motivate and influence people.
- Organizing, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting quality assurance compliance objectives to achieve the targets.
- Contemplating the application of health and safety, and environmental standards.
- Monitoring performance by collecting relevant information and preparing statistical, management and technical systems reports.
- Determining relevant quality associated training requirements and delivering training.
- Promoting performance improvement and quality assurance programs throughout the organization.
- Ensuring services compliance with international and national legislation and standards.
- Defining quality measures in conjunction with working staff.
- Understanding, evaluating, and executing the tests and procedures properly and investigating the product modifications.
- Directing workers engaged in testing and measuring product, tabulating the data relating product quality, materials
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: Bassey.email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th May, 2018.