GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ultrasound Sales Leader (WCA – LCT)
Ref Id: 3087449
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- The Ultrasound Sales Leader is accountable to grow sales revenue and margins for a Ultrasound product range/segment within the West Central Africa (WCA) LCT.
- The LCT Sales Leader drives a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for the assigned product/product range and optimizes the use of resources in conjunction with the Regional Sales Leader or LCT General Manager to cover market potential for his/her product/product range or segment in order to achieve the Operating plan.
- Bachelor’s degree or above/or equivalent
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Healthcare related sales or marketing with a strong record of account management success
- Strong business coaching experience
- Ability to build rapport, energize and influence people
- Analytical with exceptional ability to assimilate complex data and simplify solutions
- Interpersonal flexibility and tolerance
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Strong business finance knowledge
- Successful experience in multi-stakeholder environment
- High ethics and integrity
- Fluent English and local language speaking
- Strong contracts, legal, commercial & negotiation skills
- Proven coordination and influencing skills to set and drive an agenda with third parties
- Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
- The ULS Sales Leader is accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Product/Solution/Service P&L Operating Plan targets (Orders, Sales, Contribution Margin, Base Costs and Operating Margin and Cash (where applicable) for assigned geographical area.
- Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales per the normal reporting cycles within the Product Business unit and Geographical Region.
- Provide input to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles for within their Product Business Unit and Geographical Region e.g. Growth Playbook and Session II.
- Identify target end user accounts and create account plans in conjunction with Channel Partner
Customer, Market and Product Expertise:
- Continuously develop deep clinical and technical knowledge including awareness of current and future trends in healthcare technology and healthcare funding mechanisms.
- Ensure and validate up to date knowledge of product positioning and differentiation messages with in their PSS/PS teams as well as relevant account teams.
- Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the PSS/PS teams and account teams in the geography
- Provide ongoing feedback to management, Region and marketing.
- Know, interact and execute the strategy with Key Opinion Leaders in product relevant care areas; maintain professional relations with key customers, academia, government & administrative bodies in order to ensure understanding of needs and that GEHC product value proposition is differentiated in the minds of these key customer groups. Nurture relationships with professional society stakeholders.
- In conjunction with relevant Modality Leader, determine the market potential for their product/product range or segment and prioritize the opportunities.
- Is responsible for driving optimal operating mechanisms to monitor and track progress of opportunities in the pipeline as well as forecasting performance against Operating Plan, with their teams.
- Is responsible to drive optimal operating mechanisms to deliver on fulfillment targets and order backlog commitments.
- Is responsible to communicate, execute and leverage the Variable Sales Incentive plans with their teams.
- In conjunction with next level Regional Sales Leader, align territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal sales resources.
- Attract, retain, educate and develop world-class commercial talents to realise product commercial strategy.
- Is responsible to ensure that all PSS/PS/AS have clear opportunity management activity and call plans to ensure efficient coverage of decision makers and influencers.
- Is responsible to ensure that all team members utilize the required sales systems to create pipeline visibility and assist accurate forecasting.
- Drives performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback and coaching and managing the annual appraisal system.
- Is responsible to regularly have “infield coaching” sessions with each one of their team members on for example how to cover opportunities and territory, differentiating and presenting the value of product and managing opportunities. Provides regular, timely and productive development feedback.
- Create regular opportunities to involve the team to share best practices on opportunity management
- Regularly provides update to team on company, region product strategies and customer insights.
Channel Partner Effectiveness:
- Analyse territories and develop in conjunction with region leadership and marketing appropriate coverage models
- Apply methodology to evaluate Channel Partner effectiveness
- Share leads, manage opportunities and pipeline
- Optimise channel partner portfolio; leverage synergies across GEHC
- Strong expertise in local Healthcare Legislation and regulations
- Proven success in managing sales channels of multiple products in Healthcare equipment sales and flow business sales
- Direct and/ or indirect leadership experience
- MBA desirable, ability to analyze business models.