DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are looking for a smart, dynamic and committed individual to fill the position of:
Job Title: Brand Manager – Condoms
Reports to: Marketing Manager
- We are set to recruit a Brand Manager – Condoms. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion & distribution of our products.
- At least three years of relevant working experience as a brand manager preferably in alcohol, tobacco or condoms industry.
- Sales oriented and driven.
- University degree in a related field
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Advanced presentation and analytical skills
- Strong social media knowledge and presence
- Highly creative with ability to think out of the box.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs – Microsoft word, Power-point and Excel
- Responsible for brand/category building, liaising with agencies, identifying business partnerships and organising promotional activities aimed at achieving KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research competitor activities and identify opportunities or key issues.
- Lead creative development of promotional materials that will motivate target audience to purchase your brand.
- Preparation of brand marketing plan, brand sales analysis and follow-up for strategic implementation.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Overseeing above-the-line activities including TV, Radio, outdoor publications, print etc.
- Oversee below the line activities including banners, stickers, promotions etc.
- Drive content for social media marketing (including Facebook, twitter, all social media, blog, website etc.) for the brands and executing accordingly.
Deadline: 10th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using “Brand Manager – Condoms” as the subject of the mail.