Urban Dice Designs, a reputable interior decoration company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Main Purpose of the Job
- To develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Creative Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and related services for Urban Dice Designs
Minimum Job Requirements
- HND/BSc in Communications, Computer Science, or any Business related course.
- Certification in public relations, brand management and advertising or communications is an advantage but not a must.
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in Business Development, Marketing or brand management or a similar role
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Female Candidates preferred
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Must be very comfortable in the use of all social media platforms
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to research and gather data
- Microsoft competencies especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Must be a critical and strategic thinker
- Confident Innovative and proactive personality
- IT knowledge will be an advantage
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Creative Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feed back and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as advertisements, marketing collaterals, social media and web site.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org