The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Operations Manager – PM
- Plan, lead, organise and control the Cement SAP Core team user support function across relevant modules.
- Provide expert guidance to business regarding business processes and SAP.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- At least 10 years experience in leading an ERP support team of which at least 4 years SAP specific experience. At least 5 years experience in business process improvement.
- Preferably experienced in managing a SAP Support competency centre or similar SAP support group. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce well structured documentation
- Responsible for overall development & execution of the SAP support process and SAP incident management.
- Jointly develops, plans, and implements the SAP system.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors progression towards efficient use of the SAP system.
- Evaluates and recommends changes to SAP system requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Managing various functional SAP support team under own control.
- Managing 3rd party service providers and coordinating regular su
Application Deadline 1st June, 2018.