Bond Global Energy Projects Limited is an independent petroleum products marketing company, registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). Bond Global Energy is in the business of procuring, marketing and distribution of refined petroleum products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fireman
- This position is responsible for ensuring the safety of the depot against all fire incidences.
- B.Sc/HND in any technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position in an oil & gas depot.
- Strong passion in HSE.
- Firefighting Certification with hands-on experience in fire-fighting.
- HSE Certification – Level 1 & 2 (ISPON, IOSH, NEBOSH)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Provide support to Operations team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Ensuring trainings, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s HSE program.
- Conducting incident investigations as may be required.
- Facilitating internal and external HSE audit and facility inspections.
- Facilitating regular HSE meetings, trainings and induction on safety policies and practices, accident prevention techniques and accident reporting for employees, visitors and contractors.
- Ensuring that hazard/ risk assessment are systematically carried out.
- Conducting risk assessments and designing risk mitigation measures.
- Enforcing safety & security policies.
- Liaising with the community and statutory bodies on HSSE matters.
- Monitoring maintenance works for safety compliance.
- Ensuring regular audits in the areas of business and vessel operations.
- Providing guidance on all HSE related matters.
- Co-ordinating routine fire drills.
- Ensuring compliance of trucks and truck drivers with HSE policies
- Ensuring routine maintenance of all fire appliances
- Ensuring daily checks of the water stock level, fire trucks, fire hose, fire alarm, firefighting chemical and fire pumps for functionality
- Perform other duties assigned.
Deadline: 17th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the email.