Head of Sales Job at Finchglow Travels & Tours Limited
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Job Category: Travel & Tourism
- Ensure continuous profitability of the company by meeting set sales and income targets. Ensure business development.
- Actively contribute to the growth strategy and wider business plan of the company.
- Identify potential Corporate Clients, Access their credit worthiness and target them for closure within a set timeframe.
- Provide accurate forecast and ensure that all branch targets are met
- Manage and lead the sales team in the different branches
- Establish and enforce goals, as well as, policies and procedures.
- Define KRAs for the Account Officers in sync to the annual target provided.
- Stay updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy
- Identify new corporate clients for the organization and implement strategies that will add growth to the organization to ensure its long-term profitability and survival.
- Setting out a long-term, strategic marketing vision for the company in line with growth objectives
- Analyzing customer research, the market and competitor data and making recommendations that drive brand growth
- Acquire Large Multinational Corporate Accounts and handling hardcore negotiations.
- Leading all marketing activity and measuring performance through developing appropriate marketing metrics
- B.Sc in related disciple, with Master’s degree as an added advantage
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have communication efficiency and excellent interpersonal skills, ruthlessly prioritize and manage a high volume of tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Excellent leadership and Managerial Skills
- Must reside in Lagos
- 5-7 years of relevant experience; with proven track record of working in a managerial or senior position
- Experience working in the Travel Industry will be an added advantage
- Must have business acumen and entrepreneurial drive, with successful background of working and meeting set targets
Deadline: 29th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.