First Equitorial is a fully fledged Nigerian Real Estate Management, development and investment company. We offer benchmark real estate services from conception to completion. With our unique style and passion, we have successfully been able to provide clients with above average returns due to our keen awareness of the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role will oversee all building-related activities, be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency will set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Develop and maintain Facilities operational polices ensuring they are properly implemented
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
Key Performance Indicator:
- Timely response and resolution of all facility issues.
- Ability to manage budgets and cost prudently.
- Result oriented
- Actively eliminate wastage’s and losses
- Timeliness of management information and reports.
- Level of services to internal and external users
- Cleanliness, effectiveness and efficiency of all facilities
- Cost saving and elimination of wastage’s
- Ability to manage the Facilities team to attain positive and impactful results
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- B.Sc/BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage.
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role will perform work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe transportation of passengers to and from various destinations and to assist on entry and exit from vehicles as necessary.
- Responsible for the maintenance of any official vehicle allocated to the driver.
- Keep the interior and exterior of the assigned vehicle clean at all times.
- Conduct daily maintenance and safety checks on the assigned vehicle.
- Ensure the vehicle is serviced as and when due.
- Ensure the car is adequately fueled.
- Regularly inspect the vehicle for defects and ensure the vehicle is in a safe operating condition before, during and after trips and (when required, submit a written report on the condition of the vehicle at the end of each trip).
- Report highway safety hazards noted in route.
- Carry out any special requests and running errands as directed.
- Maintain a log book.
- 2-5 years’ experience of professional driving, and driving an Executive.
- Valid professional driving license issued by relevant authority in Nigeria.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience as a Driver within Lagos and its environs.
- Good understanding of Road Traffic Codes, Signs and Rules.
- Good map reading skills.
- Mentally and physically fit.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Able to work using own initiative.
- Friendly and presentable.
- Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of vehicles.
- Knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures.
- Good knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems.
- Good knowledge of road network.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2018.