Massive Recruitment at iROKOtv.com for Telesales Agents
IROKO is Africa’s leading Entertainment Technology Company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Agent
- We are looking for diligent and detail-oriented Outbound support agent with a strong ability on telesales who will be calling customers who are overdue on payment on their account with the aim to win back those who already paid but has got expired – Inactive Users, and bring on board Potential customers. And provide troubleshooting guide to any issues they encounter.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Target Driven – Must be able to bring at least 3 new customers onboard daily; Ability to meet daily/monthly target.
- Assisting the Customer Service Supervisor as needed
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new irokotv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
- Reviewing and making changes to customer accounts where necessary
- Payment Inquiries – Calling customers who are overdue on payment on their accounts to win them back.
- Problem Resolution verification codes, and data bundles to field agents as needed
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ or agents’ problems with our product by determining the cause of the problem, then selecting and explaining the best solution
- Placing engagement and retention calls to our local customer base to provide support and renew subscriptions
- Target driven
- Independent and resourceful
- Solid team player who thrives on working in a fast paced environment
- Proven problem-solver
- Effective communication skills
- Adaptive to change
Deadline: 7th May, 2018.
9:00am; 7th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should come for an Open Iinterview on the date stated above at the address below:
Valley View Plaza,
99 Opebi Link Road,