Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Support Executive
- An operations manager has a broad role, and the specific responsibilities will vary between different companies, but generally it includes monitoring and analysing the current system of production or provision to check it’s effective, and working out a strategy for improving if necessary.
- Operations managers also have to do a lot of liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management as well as training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance.
- By managing day-to-day activities, analysing statistics and reading and writing reports, operations managers play a vital role in any company.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Planning and controlling change.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com