PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Relations Manager
- Porkmoney is changing the way Executives manage their business. Pivotal within the most innovative business management platform, Porkmoney’s Partner Relationship Manager(PRM) team is a game changer in managing strategic partner relationships.
- Porkmoney is in need of experienced PRM’s who have experience managing SaaS based Partner relationships. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional relationship management, innovation, creativity, insight, and good judgment.
- Work – A PRM on the Partner Services team at Porkmoney works in partnership with a Partner Sales Manager (PSM) and is responsible for enabling the execution of a partner’s go to market (GTM) strategy, advocating for partner’s needs internally, holding ongoing performance reviews, and coordinating professional services escalations.
- Innovate – We aren’t just overseeing a partner’s relationship with Domo. We are leading strategic conversations around how a partner can continually evolve the way Porkmoney’s platform and data can transform the way customers’ run their business.
- Create – Our Porkmoney PRM’s need to be able to create long lasting relationships with our partners and customers. We need to create trust, so our partners know we will deliver on our promises and deadlines.
- Serve – We serve the partner and customer. In short, we enable our partner ecosystem to provide unparalleled quality and value to our collective customer base.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years (or equivalent) relationship management experience in a software product and/or industry.
- Demonstrated excellence at handling complex escalation topics to both executive and technical personnel
- Working knowledge of specialized BI tools and solution providers
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience enabling strategic partner roadmaps, meeting with business owners, and performing current state analysis
- Experience understanding conceptual and technical designs, including the use of object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- Experience in recognizing business problems and recommending/developing solutions
- A Master’s degree in Business is a Must
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos
- The Partner Relationship Manager(PRM) owns the enablement of a partner’s go to market (GTM) strategy
- Works with partners and PSM’s on assignment of services work both pre and post sales
- Performs performance reviews on a reoccurring basis with partners
- Exception handling of daily project and/or deal escalations, and coordinates with all internal teams to drive a timely and efficient resolution
- Works with partners, PSMs, support, consulting, HR business partner, and Partner Services to resolve any blockers to the fulfillment of service obligations
Deadline: 1st June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org