Aquarian Consult Limited – A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Quality Assurance and Quality Control Specialist
Job Code: Aj01-28Location:
- Responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Requirement and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related course in Social Science.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum Five (5) years of experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control in an Oil and Gas Sector.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing and testing.
Knowledge Skills and Competencies
- IT Skill: Candidate MUST have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Attention to details, data collection, management and analysis.
- Strong Organizational skills is also required.
- Candidate must have an excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Teamwork Ability: They must have the ability to work with a certain group of people in the quality assurance services like the manager, supervisors, engineers, and developers towards propelling the organizational needs.
- Draft Quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Manage and control all quality control activities in accordance with identified Quality Assurance standards, company procedures, client specifications and contract requirements.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate results of quality inspection activities to management
- To manage and direct a team of skilled, semiâ€skilled and technically based individuals through sound personnel practices such as; Performance management, Relevant and effective inductions, Identification of training needs, Coaching, Discipline.
- Determine the training needs of staff and organize training interventions to achieve quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-suite audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- All plant and equipment is safely operated.
- All physical resources are maintained, stored and organised to allow efficient and effective operation.
- Responsible for document management system
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Recognize and maintain the confidentiality of all materials in the work setting.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspections systems
- Review client Quality Control requirements and ensure that quality control documentation for a project meets contractual requirements.
- Plan, conduct, and supervise test and inspection of materials and products to ensure quality is maintained
- Take record of internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: cv@Aquarianconsult.comusing the job tittle as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2018.