Grand Financial Services Limited is a consulting company that brings together a number of experts in various fields of business. It was established with the aim of providing support to companies, government and non-governmental organizations in the form of business consulting and innovation support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- The Receptionist will play a key role in the day-to-day smooth running of our office, maintaining high standards which reflect the professional and premium image of the company.
- He/she is responsible for organizing, coordinating reception and office management procedures timely, efficiently and pro-actively.
- This role is an important point of contact for staff queries as well as creating a positive and welcoming environment for GRAND FSL visitors.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Meeting & Greeting Visitors.
- Responsible for ensuring that the reception area is always kept clean, tidy and to the expected standard, free from clutter.
- Keeping inter call account up to date.
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of the conference room bookings system.
- Ensure that meeting rooms are kept to the required standards.
- Report faults found within the office i.e. plumbing, printers, air condition… and follow the necessary resolution procedure.
- Manage visitor’s access card procedure.
- She/he must be friendly and welcoming.
- IT competence and computer literacy.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of OND in Public Administration, Human Relations or any related field.
- HND / B.Sc in any field is an added advantage.
- Must be a resident of IBADAN or be willing to relocate to IBADAN.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2018.