Innovectives is Africa’s leading financial technology companies with presence in 19 African countries. We envision a future where the transfer of ‘value’ is simple, convenient, instant, secure and global, irrespective of boundaries, channels or status by providing user-friendly and affordable payment solutions.
We are recruiting for qualified candidates in our priority states, for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Locations: Ondo, Ekiti, Cross River, Kwara and Bayelsa
- Coordinate recruitment, training, administration and management of existing and future mobile money agents in the agent network.
- Meet specified target of number of retail agents to recruit to the network per week by conducting the activities of field staff
- Ensure all retail agents recruited are set up within 48 hours of being recruited
- Develop a good networking relationship with field staff i.e. Direct Sales Agents to ensure results
- Organize training and retraining events for incoming and existing agents on the network
- Responsible for field force and agent base support – commission payment, monthly statement, performance tracking, sales force commission
- Drive organizational and functional effectiveness in order to achieve business goals and develop employees
- Report activities carried out on a regular basis e.g. daily or weekly to specified superior in the company recommended formats
- Follow up on daily, weekly and monthly reports of all activities and solve any occurring problem with retail agents
- First degree.
- Post NYSC experience.
- At least 2 years field work experience.
- At 1 year supervisory experience.
Application Deadline 29th May, 2018.
Note: Only candidates domiciled in the afore-mentioned locations will be shortlisted and contacted.