We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Services Coordinator
Location: Umuahia, Abia
- We are seeking a Training Services Coordinator that will coordinate the activities of our trainers, and drive the expansion of our training offering.
- In addition to overseeing routine training program management, this position will also be involved in curriculum development and staff/trainer support.
- This position will also be responsible for compliance, ensuring that relevant standards are maintained in our training services.
- Above all, this position is intended to ensure that all our students (local or remote) receive the best training experience available from IDMANN Institute.
- This position Requires an individual who is Personally excited about training and education and embraces the application of technology to the learning process.
- Prior experience as a head teacher, training coordinator, HR coordinator/manager, school administrator or principal would be helpful in this position.
- Applicants should expect to Relocate to Umuahia for this job.
- This position requires a Minimum of a Master’s degree (preferably in Education, Instructional Technology, Human Resources or a related field).
- Applicants must have a minimum of ten (10) years of post-graduation experience (for the First degree) with a minimum of five (5) years experience in an educational, training, business development, or career development capacity.
Deadline: 26th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications accompanied by a Cover Letter outlining the candidates suitability for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org