Current Job Recruitment at Maxima Media Group, August 28th, 2018
Maxima Media Group is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in a related field from a reputable institution or related courses.
- Most important needed skills include Adobe Creative Suite, graphic designing packages, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- Professional Membership
- A recognised professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
Qualification Maxima Core Values
- Master’s Degree (MA/MS)
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience.
- Professional Membership
- A recognised professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage e.g. CIM, NIMN, etc.
Job Title: Video and Graphics Editor
- Develop design briefs that suit the company and client’s purpose.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Fine Art from a reputable institution or related courses.
- 2-3 years of valid working experience in an advertising, Media and Branding Company with proven track records.
- A recognised professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage e.g. Certificate program in Design.
Deadline: 4th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Vacancy@maximaproductions.com