The School of Media and Communication, Pan-Atlantic University – The establishment of the School of Media and Communication in 2008 by the Pan-Atlantic University was informed by the aspiration to train professionals in this area of culture who would uphold the highest intellectual, ethical and professional values that promote creativity, critical knowledge, technical perfection, social responsibility, and the spirit of enterprise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer
- The School of Media and Communication at the Pan-Atlantic University seeks a Senior Lecturer (or higher) in journalism and mass communication to teach social science research methods with a very strong bias for communication research.
- The successful candidate will contribute significantly to developing curriculum in, teaching and examining Research Methodology at M.Sc. and Ph.D. levels.
- Evidence of the candidate’s continuing research must reflect the use of a variety of research methods, and be published in internationally recognised journals in media, communication and cultural studies.
- We are looking for someone with the motivation and intellectual ability to make a significant contribution to the research culture of graduate students and the School as a whole.
- In addition to conducting own research and supervising students, the candidate will demonstrate sufficient mastery in the use of qualitative and quantitative data analyses software (SPSS and NVivo, among others).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online