Current Job Vacancies at Chlorophyll Energy August 6, 2018
Chlorophyll Ventures (trading as Chlorophyll Energy) is an Energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- We seek to recruit an entrepreneurial and strategic Sales and Marketing Manager.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for coming up with value driven marketing strategies aimed at identifying and developing new businesses, enhancing existing ones, and carrying out other marketing and sales support functions.
- B.Sc. Marketing or related Social Science disciplines
- Masters in Marketing or in Business
- At least 5 years related experience.
- Work experience in the energy sector will be an advantage.
- An affiliation to a professional body will be an advantage.
Competence and Skills:
- Strong marketing skills
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Business sense and strategic thinking approach
- Knowledge of Metering, Electrical Installations, Rural Electrification and Alternative Power Solutions
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Networking skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Creative and Innovative
- Good Team player
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Exceptional computer skills and awareness of digital/social media marketing strategies
- N2,700,000 – N3,000,000 Naira/annum (Gross).
Job Title: Project Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for end to end quality project delivery and PO closure, manage project budget, cost control and resource allocation.
Competence and Skills
- High level of initiative and independence.
- Proficient in project management techniques and theory. Ability to develop project management frameworks.
- Customer centric with a results orientation
- Resources Management; Mentorship and People Management.
- Ability to Plan and forecast to anticipate client needs and minimize service disruptions
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of responsiveness
- Knowledge of commercial contracts and service level agreements
- Budgeting and cost tracking.
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Change Management skills
- Good Team Builder
- Minimum Education: B.Sc. / H.N.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 3 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various power related projects.
- Required Certification(s): Any relevant professional certification, with preference for PMP and Prince 2.
- 1,400,000 – 1,560,000 Naira/annum (Gross).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th August, 2018.