We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant – Regional Hub
Location: Abuja – Nigeria
- The Executive Assistant provides a critical level of administrative, logistical and time management support to all aspects of the work of the Head of Regional Hub .
- The successful candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and good judgment in dealing with high level external and internal contacts.
General Office Procedures:
- Contribute in the development and implementation of general office procedures and guidelines in order to ensure timely delivery and quality of outputs in accordance with relevant Bank Group policies.
- Independently and effectively manage the Head of Regional Hub ’s front office, establish and implement general office procedures and guidelines to ensure smooth workflow within the office;
Office Planning and Execution:
- Provide quality control by monitoring documents for accuracy, ensuring adherence to department and Bank guidelines and procedures, and assisting in editing, formatting, and production of documents and correspondence;
- Coordinate office events such as retreats, seminars, conferences, etc. in collaboration with the Head of Administration.
- Establish and maintain an effective network of contacts, both inside and outside the office, to ensure effective cooperation;
- Participate in the development of the Regional Hub administration budget while taking into consideration current and future needs and monitors the performance versus the budget.
- Provide consistent and timely monitoring and follow-up of workflow to the Head of Regional Hub .
- Provide support in regard to responding to internal and external requests for information, including urgent requests from the Director, Country Relations and Services, and IDB Group Management as well as communication with critical external shareholders and the press;
- Monitor the quality of correspondence on behalf of Regional Hub, and ensure documents are of high quality and in adherence to administrative and operations guidelines;
Schedule Management and Coordination:
- Independently prepare, coordinate and monitor the quality of correspondence on behalf of the Head of Regional Hub ensuring that relevant background materials are available for meetings, deadlines are met and documents are of high quality and in adherence to administrative and operations guidelines;
- Screen, track, prioritize, and appropriately channel all inquiries, requests, and telephone calls to ensure timely attention to priority issues;
- Maintain the Head of Regional Hub ’s calendar, schedule and travel arrangements. Make sure the Head of Regional Hub is fully prepared for each meeting/presentation/event;
- Coordinate all necessary travel arrangements for the Head of Regional Hub ’s office.
Job Specific Competencies
- Communication Effectiveness
- Stakeholder Management / Client Orientation
- Records and Documents Management
- Vendor Management
- Client Centricity and Responsiveness
- Building Relationships
- Motivation to Learn and Share
- Passion for Excellence
- International and Multicultural Collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is required.
- English (mandatory)
- French (mandaroty)
- Minimum Number Of Years And Nature Of Experience
- 5 years of continuous experience in a similar position in Administrative Services
- Travel as needed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply