Jagal is a Nigerian conglomerate holding that operates leading energy businesses and manages a diverse portfolio of investments. By cultivating leadership and developing a culture of excellence, Jagal is dedicated to empowering people and building strategic partnerships that aim to achieve sustainable growth for the advancement of the Nigerian community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are seeking a dynamic and creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our marketing needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, literature, company brochures, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Be able to cultivate a solid body of design work in line with company brand guidelines
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and stakeholder needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online