HVAC Engineer Vacancy at Integrated Power Technology Limited
Integrated Power Technology Limited, since its inception in 1999, strives to provide the best information technology and industrial infrastructural solutions, products and turnkey projects in the markets. We cover a wide range of businesses: information and communication technologies, telecom operations and datacenters, banks and financial institutions, airports and port authorities, industries, laboratories and hospitals, oil and gas companies, medical centers. Our continuous growth and excellence in performance made us a leading technology support solution provider serving 250 customers across Nigeria and the neighboring region from our headquarters in Lagos – Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Engineer
- In case of malfunctions on the equipment, identifying the problem, requesting support from the manufacturer and carrying on correspondence with it, communicating the symptoms, performing the operations and taking the measures indicated
- An ability to work with minimum supervision. Handles physical measurements such as Ohm, tester, ampere farad and volt. Process knowledge of oil treatment, gas treatment and heating.
- To monitored parameters of the HVAC installation of all our client: temperature, humidity, pressure; – water resistivity in the ultrapure water installation; – pressure in the nitrogen, gas and compressed air distribution system;
- Checking the proper operation of the equipment and making the adjustments necessary for operating under the best parameters communicated by the manufacturer;
- Performing cleaning and maintenance operations;
- Performing cleaning, maintenance and repair operations on the pressurized gas distribution systems;
- Collecting, organizing and assessing information, making up and completing the necessary documentation;
- Immediately notifying the persons in charge with the equipment and the users about any problem with the ventilation, cooling, pressurized gas, water, power supply systems, etc.
- Drawing up together the technological flow for preparation;
- Acting proactively to identify possible ways to improve working conditions;
- Following up users’ activity and seeing that the provisions of standard ISO EN 14644 and of the labor protection norms are observed and informing the persons in charge about any deviation from these norms;
- Overhaul and maintenance of HVAC centralized and unit systems, P&ID’s Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Finding the source of the problem and acting so as to remedy the situation in the shortest time possible;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “HVAC Engineer”
Application Deadline 24th August, 2018.