DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
What we do?
- We are technology solutions providers, full digital agency and pre-seed investors in technology companies.
Where do you come in?
- The role of the Business Analyst is a multifaceted role that supports the design and development of both custom and core product solution features.
- The Business Analyst works with domain experts to solicit and identify business requirements, address usability concerns, and document comprehensive solutions for Dream Lab’s Projects.
You will be required to
- Provide documentation support for requirements gathering; process analysis; gap analysis; design of new functionality; and product testing.
- Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plans and implementation sessions.
- Develop periodic project progress reports.
- Manage written communications between stakeholders and internal business units.
- Manage and maintain content management and control processes and tools
- Assist in presentations by configuring software, customizing Microsoft PowerPoint decks, populating RFP’s and proposals, and meeting with clients to represent our offering.
- Provide strategic, technical and operating assistance and guidance to the Business Development Lead.
- Travel as required to perform duties effectively
What you should expect
- Competitive salary
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautifully inspiring office space.
You will need to have
- BSc in Science, Engineering or Business Management related courses
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in a Business Analyst role
- Professional Certification in Business Analysis is a MUST
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Deadline: 14th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job that you are applying for as the subject of the email.