Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: DW Subsea Projects & Methods Engineer
Req ID: 1418
- Support the DW Subsea team in preparing procedures and smart tools for intervention and monitoring of subsea equipment performance.
- Ensure the execution of Subsea projects and R&D subjects are performed on time, within budget and in line with Subsea operating philosophy and standards
- Ensure the full integration of subsea processes into Company SAP system
- Maintain an upto date record of lessons learned during subsea operations and interventions.
- Provide technical assistance in the development of, and work in accordance with, the company’s DW Subsea operating guideline and philosophy.
- Ensure that all subsea files within the network folder are regularly updated
- Education: Petroleum / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Controls Engineer (or equivalent)
- A Masters degree in Subsea Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or related fields will be an advantage
- Professional experience (total number of years) : 5 – 7 years minimum
- Knowledge of Deepwater Technology, Subsea Production Systems, Subsea Control Systems, FPSO, Gas and Water Injection
- Subsea integrity database, Subsea Engineering, Subsea intervention
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online