Job For Farm Manager at Telabib Farms Limited
Telabib Farms Limited – Established in 2012, Tel Abib Farms is a privately owned farm, operating with modern poultry production/processing technology, as we rank amongst the best producers of broiler meat in the country.
The company is an employer of labor in Delta State, with a direct workforce of about 100, 10% of which are skilled-labor, comprising Veterinary Doctors, Animal Scientists, an Animal Nutritionist, an Agricultural Engineer, Managers, Marketers and Administrators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- To oversee the establishment of the farm project in line with the objectives of the promoters
- To create a team spirit & motivate the other staff to achieve the project objectives
- Ensuring good stock management, animal health and welfare, harvesting, production management, staff management, business management and record keeping.
- To manage the project profitably with minimum outside supervision
- To report to project sponsors to create & maintain a conducive working environment for & with all other staff
- Registered Animal Scientist or Veterinary Doctor with a min. of 6 years of experience.
- Poultry Farming must be the bulk of his professional experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th August, 2018.