Pinnacle Wellness Diagnostics Centre Limited – An indigenous medical consortium having a strong interest, passion in the areas standard automated laboratory practices biomedical technology, molecular biology, histopathology, imaging science, etc, and dedicated to providing first class products and services in line with standard best practice have established a state-of-the-art medical diagnostic centre in Asaba, Delta State which has since commence operation this year, July.
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates for employment in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Image Technician
Location: Asaba, Delta
Slots: 2 Openings
- The candidates should possess at least OND holders or equivalent
- Fully registered with the relevant professional body.
- Proficiency in English Language. Multilingual in Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba is an added advantage.
- Must have a profound knowledge and certification of the internet, email and Microsoft Office operation.
- The candidates should possess at least 3 years post-qualification
Deadline: 15th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Applications, Cover Letter and at least three (3) referees as an attachment, stating the position applied for, for immediate Interview & Employment, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No 1, Edozie Okonkwo Street, Anwai Road,
Opposite Anioma Filling Station,
Besides, FMC, Asaba,
- Applicants must be a resident in Asaba.
- Applicants should note that all claims as per qualifications and working experience must be verifiable and originals of relevant supporting documents must be tendered during interview.
- While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.