Job for Regional Accountant at ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Accountant
Job ID: 51
Location: Trans Amadi Estate, Port Harcourt
Function: Billing, Receivable Management & Cash Management
Reporting to: GM, Finance
Travel Frequency: None
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure consistent operational cash inflow into the business by regular billing of customers and receivable management in strict compliance with credit policy. Management of cash imprest to support company operations.
Expected Key Results
- Receivable Management
- i-Shop Inflow Management
- Cash Imprest Management
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Accounting (Second Class Lower/Upper Credit at minimum)
- Possession of ACA or ACCA
- Good customer relationship and management skill, proficient in excel and other Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Other Requirements:
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Deadline:31st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interessted and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online