Job for Regional Logistics Manager – Expatriate at Figarowear Fashion
Figaro Wear is a luxury fashion house based in Nigeria and covering West Africa that makes premium clothing lifestyle for mainly the new generation, young men, women and youth. The brand embodies fashion for the corporate and reflects the current expression of elegance in today’s context.
Figaro Wear is a few years organisation with a track record of growth and an exceptionally friendly team. If you see yourself as a people person and meet the above prerequisites to join our team, then please do not hesitate to apply today.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Logistics Manager – Expatriate
- Master’s Degree and any relevant professional certifications
- Previous experience in logistic operation or other related fields with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Capacity to maintain positive attitude in busy and demanding work environment.
- At least 7 years experience as a senior level officer in a related fields
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate stock and managing stock demand.
- Controlling stock levels and generating Purchase orders for inventory.
- The Ideal candidate must be able to liaise with our overseas producers and suppliers to ensure that products appear in the right quality.
- Dealing with quality issues through warehouse checks.
- Build a good working relationship between Brand Development and Marketing teams to ensure great communication of stock levels and advise of any potential stock issues.
- Hold Team Leads and Logistics Account Managers accountable for numbers, goals, and maintaining sales activities
- Handle escalated customer service and carrier issues.
- Listen to HR and operational process concerns and help solve them
- Communicate market changes to teams to maintain margins and competitive advantage
- Train people on the nuances of moving freight and how to close a specific opportunity
Deadline: 15th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org