Paradigm is now part of Emerson, forming the largest independent developer of software-enabled solutions to the global oil and gas industry. Paradigm’s easy-to-use technology and workflows provide customers with deeper insight into the subsurface by combining leading-edge science, high-performance desktop and cluster computing, and scalable data management, delivering highly accurate results and productivity without compromise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Consultant (Petrophysics)
Department: Customer Support
- Emerson is looking to recruit a Technical Consultant (Petrophysics) to be our key technical contact in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate must have a strong petrophysical background and associated Emerson software expertise.
- The role will involve regular and significant presence in Emersons key accounts in Nigeria, providing software support and working with the global account teams to promote usage and develop user workflows.
- Strong working knowledge of Emersons Geolog Petrophysical solution
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience with a geoscience service provider, vendor or an upstream operator –application support or technical sales. Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in geoscience.
- Works with global teams to implement a technical strategy for the key accounts which should be aligned with the customers’ goals and drive adoption
- Builds solid relationships within the assigned accounts while facilitating the delivery of a premium service offering.
- Understands and measures (qualitatively and quantitatively) customer requirements and level of adoption
- Ensures quantifiable metrics highlighting the value of Emerson technology solutions and services are tracked, reported, and included in regular customer reviews (# of users, # of enhancements, key project deliverables, etc)
- Acts as an advocate for assigned accounts within Emerson, ensuring technology needs are included in future roadmap decisions, while also managing client expectations and software access.
- As the internal technical champion, drives collaboration with Sales, R&D, Product Management
- Facilitates regular technology reviews, roadmap presentations, strategy sessions with the client.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online