Job Vacancy for Mobile App Developer at ChowCliq Nigeria
ChowCliq, is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Andriod & IOS)
- The Mobile Application Developer works to develop innovative mobile solutions using appropriate technologies.
- This developer will participate in enterprise development projects. Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- 3+ years’ experience developing systems using .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing patterns.
- Ability to define technical design for mobile application eco system (enterprise integration working with REST services, Vendor Mobile APIS, Push notifications, etc.).
- Worked on Social API integration, Core location APIs, Payment gateway integration, Google Maps, Web Views, and Push Notification Service.
- Deep understanding of web services and integration with third-party systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Ability to code from technical specifications.
- 3+ years developing mobile applications (Android or iOS).
- 3+ years using Xamarin / Xamarin Forms / Ionic frameworks.
- In App Purchase, Push Notification, Core Data, Storyboard, Auto-Layout, Adaptive Layout.
- Design Patterns such as Dependency Injection (DI) and Model-View (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- Testing using NUnit, XUnit or any equivalent.
- Experience with using tools such as nuget, npm, gulp, and grunt.
- Experience with using git, or other solutions for Source control
- Experience with using features of Amazon AWS and or Microsoft Azure
- Expertise within the .NET Framework is important as well as full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered applications.
- Socket Programming, Network Programming, Chat Servers, XMPP and SIP Library Exposures in a production environment is an added advantage
- 3+ years developing mobile applications using AngularJS and Ionic.
- Strong knowledge of Objective C, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Portfolio to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th September, 2018.