Job Vacancy for Senior Full Stack Developer at Doctoora E-Health Limited
Doctoora is Nigeria’s first patient-centered healthcare platform. Our primary focus is to provide affordable & accessible healthcare to African Consumers. Doctoora is a healthcare infrastructure operating as a service company providing virtual private practice solution to health professionals. Our mission is to create healthier communities in Africa by connecting healthcare professionals to quality healthcare facilities and connecting healthcare consumers to pleasant healthcare experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
About The Role
- We are currently looking for a full-time web developer, who can hit the ground running; to join the Doctoora team in improving our platform and adding new features.
- An entrepreneurial, agile, self-confident and passion-driven individual, looking to improve healthcare delivery in Nigeria.
- Our Ideal candidate is a self starter, problem solver and an analytical and critical thinker who can work on their own initiative.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced, forward thinking candidate with excellent communication skills. A product focused individual, who is able to engineer simple solutions to complex problems.
- We are a health-tech startup developing a digital platform to compliment our physical infrastructure.
- You are able to take responsibility and ownership of projects, working to tight deadlines.
- You have experience shipping high-quality code in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expertise in designing and implementing a high-volume transactional system.
- Adapt at translating business requirements into technical requirements and solutions;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 1-2 years of back and front end development
- Database and Backend development: 2 years (Required)
- Amazon web services: 1 year (Required)
- Team leadership: 1 year (Required)
- Front-end frameworks: Angular js / Vue / react js: 2 years (Optional, plus)
Required Tech Experience:
- Design and Development of web applications from scratch
- API development experience
- Software design patterns
- Establishing baselines for MVPs.
- Exposure to AWS.
Required Soft Skills:
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good product sense and exceptional attention to detail.
- Can collaborate with marketing, product, and design units to move the product forward.
- Excellent grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of projects.
- Experience shipping high-quality code in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to mentor junior developers
- Great communication skills, you work well with others to make the product better every day.
- Self critical and self aware
- Hardworking and goal oriented
- Team player
- You should have an excellent grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- You will be expected to add to top-level ideas and craft development of our biggest projects, working with other companies and agencies to guide each project.
Deadline: 29th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV’s to: email@example.com