Our Client, a limited liability company registered in Nigeria, with clients spread across Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Malawi, Ghana and Sierra Leone with a mission to help facilitate the process by which individuals, teams and organizations achieve set business and/or personal objectives. Thus, provide professional development programs that combine tried and tested globally recognized methodologies, simple and effective tools, with motivation for behavioral change that drives desired results. We partner with organizations that believe in investing in their people and transforming themselves.
Job Title: Training Consultant
In the light of the above, we are in need of the services of a Training Consultant in a generalist role that involves:
- selling learning and development solutions to businesses to achieve sales target
- writing training proposals, managing client relationships, developing business in a portfolio of clients (existing and new)
- planning and organizing training programs.
- having business conversations with corporate executives, HR professionals and training managers to understand their people development requirements and co-creating learning and development solutions to address both their business and people needs
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable university with no less than a 2nd Class Upper
- Minimum of seven (7) years professional work experience (post NYSC).
- Minimum of four (4) years of work experience with a reputable consulting/professional services firm.
- Excellent communication skills, with competence in making sales pitches and presentations
- Experience interfacing with customers to manage sales, develop the business and build strong client relationships
- Strong business writing skills for reports and proposals
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Capabilities in managing and achieving sales targets
- Willingness to work and grow with a young, dynamic boutique consulting firm
- Self-confidence and professional maturity
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- MBA or MSC in related field
- Knowledge of and passion for human capital management and development, and the Training Industry
- Experience in designing and implementing human capacity building interventions (courses, programmes, workshops, training, etc.)
- Management and leadership experience
How to Apply