KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
- at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.