Latest Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited for Capital Management Analyst
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Capital Management Analyst
Ref No: 1800001K
Job Type: Full-time
- The search is open to both internal and external candidates with the right skills set and track records of success and achievement.
- The ideal candidate will provide support to the Group Head of Subsidiaries Finance & Capital Management in coordinating the Group’s Capital Management’s processes ensuring that all entities within the Commercial Banking Group have sufficient capital (quantity and quality) for their risks, business needs and regulatory requirements.
Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Support in managing end-to-end capital management processes across all entities in compliance with the Group’s Capital Management’s framework.
- Prepare and deliver quarterly and annually ICAAP reports to the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Prepare and deliver annual ICAAP reports for all the African entities
- Coordinate inputs from various Strategic Resource Functions (SRF) including stress-test models and results.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Capital Contingency planning process for entities to resolve their prospective deficiencies in capital position.
- Assist in conducting capital planning for all entities within the Commercial Banking group to ensure their risks, business requirements and regulatory requirements are met.
- Assist in setting Capital Management Metric limits and triggers for all entities, by monitoring continuously the capital ratios; putting limits and triggers and generating biannual reports to the Board through BSM & FC after MANCO consideration.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant work experience in Banking or related Financial Services industry.
- Ability to compute and comment on risk adjustable performance measures like ROE, RORAC, RORC, SVA etc.
- Proficiency in interpreting and communicating RWA impacts on Capital Planning.
- Knowledge of Limits and Triggers report and other key performance indicators that affect Capital Planning.
- Proven track record in Capital Planning & forecasting, Capital Management & Allocation, Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process Planning (ICAAP) preparation & reporting, organizing and managing people and projects requiring collaboration with and support of multiple stakeholders.
- The role is open to staff on AM – DM grades.
Deadline:21st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.