We are Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
Job Title: Veterinary Diagnostician
- Advise client on animal feeding and production concerns, as well as maintaining sanitary conditions.
- Oversee the operation of Ibadan branch Laboratory
- Assist the field sales team.
- Vaccinate animals for diseases and infections
- Look after the well-being and health of animals
- Diagnose and control animal diseases and treat sick and injured animals back to health
- Operate medical equipment used for diagnoses and treatment
- Immunising pets against diseases.
- Taking blood and tissues samples.
- Diagnosing illness
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess first Degree in Veterinary Medicine (DVM).
- Additional Qualification will be an added advantage
- Must be between 30-40 years
- Minimum of Five (5) years post NYSC experience in poultry and other food animal disease diagnostics and control.
- Passion for animals and a commitment to the health and well-being of animals
- Quick decision making skill
- Problem solving skill
- A veterinary Doctor with basic field diagnostic skill
- Critical thinking
- Customer service orientation.
- Must be a computer literate.
- Coping with long hours of field and laboratory work
- Basic understanding of managing human, financial and material resources.
- Should have a good intellectual capacity to relate with farmers during farmer’s fora.
Job Title: Cashier
- Applicants should have a Minimum of OND Accounting with at least one-year cognate experience.
- Candidates must not be older than Thirty (30) years
- Candidate must be resident in or around LAGOS
- Female Preferably.
- Problem analysis and solving;
- Good communication skill both verbal and writing;
- Good knowledge and use of Office packages and Accounting software.
- Confidence in interactions with individuals at various levels;
- Submissive and ready to take instructions.
- Integrity and Honesty.
- Must be assertive, focused and confident;
- Must possess a sense of urgency and a need to accomplish task at hand;
- Good team player.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to “Human Resources & Admin” via: email@example.com Using the position applied for as the subject.
By hand to:
8, Adamo kabiawu Street,