Marketing Executive Job at the People Impact Company
The People Impact Company, a premier consulting and Advisory firm focused on providing HR consulting and Sales advisory to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. With over 24 years of combined experience from our principal consultants, we have had the pleasure of working with start-ups, SMEs, and multinational corporations. To date, we have impacted over 100 business owners with our services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Be the first point of contact for clients, establish contacts, socialize with customers and network with other business people.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies in a bid to cultivate the interest of potential customers.
- Present regular updates and information to other product managers, department heads and executives as required.
- Work with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company plan and strategy.
- Monitor the activities of the Organization’s competitors and brainstorm potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
- Assist in securing access to major important sponsorships during marketing events.
- Responsible for meeting with both potential and existing clients and attending conferences, trade shows, industry events and seminars.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns while maintaining relationships with the media (print, TV and online) to ensure collaboration in exhibitions and other promotional events.
- Oversee the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness products penetration.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit product performance reports.
- Collaborate with other product managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess and determine customer requirements/needs based on available products.
- Responsible for developing and executing innovative method for meeting yearly sales target.
- Degree qualification in Marketing, Business Management, or any related field.
- 3 – 5 years professional working experience (Post NYSC) of which 3 years must be as a Marketing executive.
- Relevant certification with a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Experience in an FMCG will be an added advantage.
- Extensive hands-on marketing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite Packages (Strong PowerPoint skills will be an advantage)
- Ability to be creative and self-start
- Proven past tasks that showcases innovation
- Experience in developing and presenting sales pitches
- Adaptability and networking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Client relationship management skills
- Proven research, numerical, data analysis and report writing skills
- Ability to speak in the public and in a convincing manner
- Budgeting and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to understand the concept of customer segmentation.
Deadline: 30th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Recruitment@thepeopleimpact.com