Mondelez International LLC Current Vacancy for Order-To-Cash Specialist
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ’z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Order-To-Cash Specialist
Job Number: 1808480
- We are looking to hire someone with great problem solving skills, who is innovative, with strong stakeholder management skills, and also has a niche for building relationships, to join our OTC (Order to Cash) Team.
- Minimum of a B.SC/HND education in a relevant discipline
- Conflict resolution skills
- Drive for result & Problem solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to work and cope under high pressure
- Experience in large FCMG organization
- Knowledge in Transportation and logistics management
- Higher knowledge of IT & Good analytical skills
- Effective communication skills with internal & External Partners
- Challenge customers for efficient day to day order profile (size, structure, categories, delivery dates and order and truck consolidation). Actualise and communicate customer’s supplying requirements.
- Maintain process flows and logs for all processes to enable improvement where gaps are observed.
- Monitor Supply performances with the customer to identify room for improvement.
- Monitor frequency of complaints with CBP and look for areas of improvement.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure payments advised by CBP’s are posted on-time.
- Keep track and provide reports of all OTC activities and KPI’s including CFR, IA, OTIF, and Age analysis of invoices.
- Aligning with company SOPs to earn good rating for OTC audit performance during Mondelez International Audit with minimal complaints
- Follow through with created orders in collaboration with Log Ops. to help order consolidation and full truck optimization to reduce Operations cost.
- Organize Bi-Annual Trade visits to Mondelez Business Partners for CS&L Performance Assessment and Feedback
- Maintain and track changes on Customer, Product and Pricing Database which include Contracts, SLAs, Distributor agreements, Pricing, code creation and changes in customer name and additional drop points/locations.
- Due process of New Customer and Product Development with compliance to Mondelez standard and requirements
- For Customer registration, engage and interact with all stakeholders i.e. Finance, Sales, MD to ensure seamless & on-time process.
- The job role covers Co-managed Inventory, Order planning, Payment cycle, maintaining Pricing Master Data Management, Customer Master Data Management, Debt/ Age of invoice control, Returns from Trade, Feedback, Information and communication handling to and via Trade and Customer issues and complaints.
- Enable a seamless Replenishment cycle through the OTC (Order to Cash) & BTC process and being accountable for ensuring that all Sales Orders are OTIF.
- Follow through with all teams (Sales, Account Receivables, Treasury, Log Ops, and Manufacturing etc.) to make all necessary inputs and put customer order on SAP, ensure delivery is contained within a specified timing and delivered OTIF.
- Manage orders versus quota and article substitution principles in cooperation with demand planning and customer business teams.
- Manage and drive continuous improvement via daily quality conversations with Customers & MondelÄ“z Managers; maintain regular information flow and communication on delivery and dispatch updates, Outstanding and Demand order status, Plan vs. actual performance to date, Sales in, Sales out and balance stock position, Debt, invoice age status and credit available, warehouse and inventory management at the distributors end.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply