Ongoing Recruitment at Riddle Technologies Limited, 3rd July. 2018
Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer Intern
- We are looking to hire a Marketing & Business Development Intern to work with us on a variety of marketing research and business development projects for a variety of clients and client categories.
- Conducting research on markets and competition
- Identifying target markets, market opportunities, and clients to pursue; researching prospective clients
- Coordinating proposal development; and updating marketing plans. The intern will also have the opportunity to attend and participate in client presentations and brainstorming sessions as needed.
- Must be book smart and street smart, demonstrate the ability to quickly come up to speed on the current situation and then undertake a variety of marketing research tasks, including preparing proposals for clients to meet their unique needs and interacting professionally with clients and staff.
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is required. OND, HND, B.Sc. can apply.
- During internship, you will be paid a stipend with an opportunity to land a permanent position with us after 3-month programme.
- You can earn unlimited income during internship from revenue generated.
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Developing, implementing and managing quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). Supervising and mentoring a team of quality control inspectors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or related courses.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience.
- Supervisory/management experience.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analytical.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Results oriented
- Capable of leading team
- Committed approach to work and commitment to own professional development
Application Deadline 17th August, 2018.
Job Title: Risk Manager
- Successful candidate will carry out general and specific audit for compliance in all areas of the company’s activities;
- The Risk Manager will be responsible for oversight responsibilities.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or any related field with a minimum of Second Class Lower degree or Lower credit.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a minimum of 4years post NYSC work experience within an Audit environment.
- Membership of a professional body would be an added advantage.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Install, perform troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance of all electrical installations.
- Carry out routine oil change on Power Generators
- Conduct routine, preventive and timely checks and maintenances on all electrical and mechanical facilities.
- Driving experience is added advantage.
- Work without supervision.
- Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Job Title: Android Developer
- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Job Title: Project Coordinator (Engineering)
- Provide excellent strategies in resolving faulty and problematic machines and machine maintenance, ensuring activities are planned and managed in an efficient manner to avoid excessive downtime and providing an improved performance post repair;
- Ensure a good interpersonal and customer relationship;
- Liaise with the Parts Manager for the supply of parts to customers
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering/Agricultural Engineering;
- Competence in mechanical, hydraulics & electrical troubleshooting highly required;
- Computer literacy especially with MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and the internet;
- Demonstrate an ability to lead, supervise, train, mentor, influence the team;
- Experience in parts management
- A background in sales is an added advantage.
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant (PA)
- Maintain current database of key business contacts, employees and other stakeholders following business documentation policy
- Documentation and archiving of information
- Record keeping and information maintenance
- Report writing, updates minutes of all key meetings attended by the MD
- Ordering of parts, items as recommended by the MD
- Liaison correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Management of the MD’s calendar and appointments
- Support resource for Sales development and marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Business Administration
- Very competent in enterprise resource planning tools, preferably SAP and MS Office packages
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Ability to work under pressure and very flexible working conditions
- Targeted, independent working method
- Excellent communication skills
- Competence (in order of importance):
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Computer Literacy – competent in the use of Microsoft tools e.g. MS project, word, Power point and Excel
- Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Job Title: Procurement/Logistic Manager
- Manage and support the process of selecting suppliers of goods and services.
- Interface with engineering, construction, operations, finance, HS&E, legal, and insurance as well as Contractors, inspectors, expeditors and freight forwarders to insure orders/contracts are placed and completed on schedule.
- Monitor the contractor procurement function through project completion and turnover, long lead purchase orders/contracts including inspection services taking action as required to ensure project/operational schedules are met.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality or other related problems with manufacturers and suppliers. Represent the Company to meet contractual requirements. Understand and require contractors to meet all applicable environmental and safety standards.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in meetings with potential suppliers, contractors and user groups.
- Lead or assist with price negotiations, terms and conditions resolution and quality requirements.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate current market conditions and develop new sources of supply as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required.
- MBA or other advanced Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant purchasing and logistics experience
- Must have experience with large purchase orders and contracts.
- Must be a leader, good communicator and practice effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be a good negotiator to act as intermediary between suppliers and user groups.
- Must be analytical, organized and efficient.
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing job priorities and goals and a good knowledge of Computer.
Application Deadline 16th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org