Operations Manager Job Vacancy at Kwesé Iflix
Kwesé TV is the redefinition of broadcasting in Africa, taking audiences Beyond TV.
Kwesé is a distinctly African entertainment company, disrupting the industry by breaking through the confines of traditional approaches to broadcasting. We aim to meet the needs of an increasingly dynamic and globally connected African viewer by providing affordable, premium content to audiences across the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Great organizer with strong administration skills and resilience to make the office space work like clockwork.
- Responsible for basic accounting assistance and all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Kwese-iflix Nigeria office like On Boarding, Newsletters and all the necessary HR co-ordinations .
- This includes the organizing of people, information, courier and other resources.
Monitor daily office operations.”
- To ensure office cleanliness;
- Oversee proactive maintenance of office equipment;
- Order equipment/supplies before they run out and keep check on new requirements;
- Generate & maintain a proper filing system and records in office.
Manage lease agreement:
- Coordinate and drive any renovations, government authorities’ submission and bill payments;
- Manage office tenancy with landlord and manage all 3rd party vendor relationships for service providers to the office.
Forecast monthly office related expenditure and monitor expenditure against budget:
- Prioritize payment to suppliers;
- Manage all inventory;
- Own petty cash process, forecast upcoming monthly office expenditure, keep electronic records of petty cash expenses (with support) and perform basic entries into the iflix accounting system.
Courier service and account management, review and obtain better shipping corporate rates from time to time.:
- Ensure smooth & safe operation of all required receipts and deliveries.
- Partner with Global HR and Finance Units to maintain office policies as necessary
Meetings, Travel & Events:
- Organise & assist with various meetups and internal/external events. Assist with welcoming & hosting guests; arranging travel, expenses, per diems;
- Manage local logistics for visiting employee;
- Roll out all global office related initiatives (Yay Days, Stand Ups, Honesty Hours).
- Total relevant experience in: 3 – 5 years.
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Ability to Understand specific needs to apply skills/knowledge
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
- Be simple: but not simpleminded;
- Be brave, but not stupid;
- Be a player and a learner!
- Be curious, but not reckless;
- Be playful, but not careless;
- Be real, warts and all;
- Good understanding of processes and principles within office and administration management.
- Good Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- English professional proficiency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the name of the position you are applying for to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.