Curvaline, a foremost fashion brand, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA)
- As a personal assistant (PA) you will work closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. You will help CEO to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- You will need have extensive knowledge of the organisation in which they work. You will need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organisation’s aims and objectives.
In addition to relevant experience and secretarial and administrative knowledge, you will need to show evidence of the following:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
As a PA, you will often act as the manager’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Tasks are likely to include:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets.
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management.
- Deputising for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence.
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Meeting with tailors discussing how outfits will look
- Making regular trips to the material markets eg. Yaba, Tajuosho and Lagos Market
Deadline: 30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org