Rightangle PR is a consummate enterprise that works. We are a team of professionals making a difference in the new world of public relations by deploying creative and bold new approaches in the delivery of measurable outcomes in the marketplace
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Executive
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and Key Performance Indicator’s as set by the Company.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the Customer Relationship Management Software and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- A track record of managing client relationships.
- Proficient in MS Office
Deadline: 31st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com