Vacancies at Consultant Collaborative Partnership, 7th August, 2018
Consultant Collaborative Partnership is a multidisciplinary firm of Architects, Engineers and Project Managers with locations in Lagos, Abuja and Rwanda.
At the moment, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
- We are in need of an Assistant Project Manager to supervise a complex redevelopment project in Lagos – 1 year fixed term contract.
- Previous Project Management work experience gained working with a recognized and established project management firm is required.
- Must be PMP certification.
The Assistant Project Manager will support the lead Project Manager on the following activities:
- Managing the variables that affect schedule and cost
- On a regular basis or as needed, provide timely reporting on the latest project time management to the Owners, within reason
- Defining and refining the project and implementation of the overall schedule
- Preparation of construction master project schedule with milestones and update periodically
- Alerting project authorities of possible problem and delays, which may arise to monitor timely action to mitigate the problem
- Monitoring site activities with respect to the latest approved schedules
- Compilation of project performance deliverables/requirements
- Coordinating project works progress tracking
- Establishing and monitoring the construction schedule
- Communicating on expectations to the entire project team taking a proactive approach to ensure that the project schedule is up to date
- Taking corrective action when needed to ensure the client’s required delivery dates are respected
- Reviewing execution schedules submitted by Contractors for conformity with master schedule and contract documentation
- Continuously monitoring the project’s progress
- Identifying actual and potential variances between the work on site and project schedule and take action to eliminate the risk of delay
- Preparing monthly project report and written narrative based on authorized schedule and progress of work to date
- Identifying the project critical path.
Job Title: Resident Project Electrical Engineer
- Consultant Collaborative Partnership is recruiting an experienced Resident Project Electrical Engineer.
- Resident Project Electrical Engineer is required to supervise a complex redevelopment project in Lagos – 1 year fixed term contract.
- Must have electrical building services design, installation and supervision knowledge and experience.
- Must be Coren and NSE certified and proficient using AutoCAD.
- Must have at least 6 years’ experience supervising project, skilled at writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts, and be able to adapt drawing according to circumstances and resolve any problem that may arise during construction and ensure the project is runs according to schedule and budget.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job position in the subject heading.