G4S is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Commander Supervisor
Locations: Lagos Region, Oyo Region, Abuja Region, Kano Region, Enugu Region, Rivers Region and Edo Region
- Must ensure the safe and secure transfer/transport clients’ properties from pick-up point to specified drop of points.
- Involves lots of travel time
- Enforcing preventative measures
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision as the job is majorly a field job.
- Good observation and timely reporting.
- You must have a minimum qualification of OND and a Supernumerary Police
- Be able to read & write in English.
- Team Lead for Quick Response Team
- Security experience will be an advantage
- Must be able to make oneself available within short notice of time for the job.
- Must be able to work without bias mind-set as the job cuts across people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Must be able to be proactive.
- Must have security knowledge, most especially Journey Management experience.
- Must be able to sacrifice personal time for the success of the work.
- Experience with Oil & Gas downstream sector is an advantage
Deadline: 23rd September, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the job title and area/region you are applying for (in bracket) as the subject of your mail. e.g “Commander Supervisor – (Lagos)”
Note: Applicants must be able to provide a good guarantor (Family members are not accepted). The Guarantor must know you for a minimum of 5 years.