Current Job Vacancies at Dew Platform Plus
Dew Platform Plus is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Officer
- Set-up & Manage key business operations (Customer Support, Transactions & Reconciliation) for assigned Riby-projects.
- Work with new and existing Riby partners to execute joint programs.
- Deliver and execute on the financial services strategy on agricultural based projects.
- Engage assigned partners, channels and clients to create and drive revenue opportunities.
- Ensure daily settlement of contributions to cooperatives
- Track and Ensure Payment Processing related issues are resolved for clients
- Prepare and give business reports and recommendations to the management team.
- Drive customer growth and financial success for partners/clients under your purview.
- Minimum Education of B.Sc in any related discipline.
- Previous experience with FinTech or other related startup would be an added advantage.
- Computer Literate; proficiency in Microsoft productivity tools
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skill.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years.
Job Title: Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop and drive partner development plan for targeted partners and customers and ensure it is in line with the company’s overall financial plan.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of identified goals
- Work with the financial services segment leader to execute the strategic business plan while working with key stakeholders.
- Work with new and existing partners to define and execute joint, sales & marketing programs and solutions.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Understand the technical requirements of our solution providers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Any other company tasks as assigned by the CEO
- Management consultant (preferred)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, with good judgment and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: send cv to email@example.com