Current Job Vacancies at Doheney Services Limited
Doheney Services Limited, a one stop Human resource consulting firm and i’m looking to fill the following roles for my clients.
Job Title: Director Of SportsBook
- This role would be suited to an individual with considerable experience in a senior management role with a leading sportsbook, ideally currently in a Head of/Director of Sportsbook role or similar
- A first degree in Business Administration or any related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a senior Management role
- Deep understanding of Sportsbook product and a passion and knowledge of Sports
- Experience working in a senior leadership role within a Sportsbook
- Experience of working closely with senior stakeholders
- Owning the competitor intelligence insights to ensure that ‘they are ahead of the game’ versus competitors
- Responsible for day to day operation of sportsbook
- Execute strategy which aligns with the Company’s brand and target audience, attracting, engaging and retaining customers
- Develops and manages internal controls for the Sportsbook Operations department
- Analytical and strategic thinker, monitors industry trends and adjusts business strategy to stay ahead of the market
- Able to confidently present complex information to the stakeholders in a simplified manner
- Must possess extensive knowledge of sports betting, both from a mathematical point of view but also through a great interest in football, basketball, tennis, ice hockey and other sports
- Profound business understanding of product knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of online sports betting and the dynamics surrounding it
- Proficient user in Excel and the Microsoft Office package.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and days as scheduled.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications
- Fluency in English (fluency in Spanish will be an added advantage)Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving the Sportsbook product KPI’s and budget.
- Defining our overall Sportsbook strategy and driving this strategy through each reporting quarter.
- Managing a team of Sportsbook-focused executives, and be the decision-maker about allocation of required resources.
- Define top-line marketing strategy and ensure that we deliver quality and innovative Sportsbook campaigns.
- Report on vertical performance and bring unique insights that can ensure profitability
- Build a world-class team through training the people around you, and identifying Sportsbook specific areas that we need to augment.
- Ensure that project deadlines & key milestones are aggressively met.
- Owning the competitor intelligence insights that we need to ensure that we are ‘ahead of the game’ VS our competitors.
- Generate new product ideas and recommend enhancements to existing products, driving and influencing the product’s roadmap via Group Sportsbook team.
- Development of world-class sport promotions and initiatives to drive increased usage of the product.
Job Title: Brand Director
- Brand management across all regions
- Actively driving the brand KPL development together with Country Managers
- Leading, planning and production of inter-marketing, such ATL assets and brand alliances/activation including managing relationships with external agencies and other third parties.
- Support the Country Managers in identifying and executing local branding initiatives
- Acting as brand guardian towards all key stakeholders with the company and continuously working on brand strategy to adapt to changing commercial requirements
- Communicate and implement the brand internally and externally- This means working across the functions and departments, to ensure that the brand and the core values are fully communicated and understood by the business and all parts of the customer experience.
- Maintain the brand book and its contents
- Be the brand guardian, safeguarding the brand in all external communications and product enhancements
- As the brand expands into new products verticals, the Brand Director will be key in setting the tonality and brand strategy seamlessly across verticals.
- Continuously monitor brand awareness and brand perception among relevant key markets, and initiate action when required.
- Working closely with the Country Managers driving the brand KPL development using the brand tracking tools in all key markets
- Competitor analysis. Actively driving the business towards strategic objectives with regional managers from a brand perspective
- Making sure that the company is updated with the best practices and tools in the field of brand management
- Guiding the marketing department and regional teams with the production of creative assets to be used in both above and below the line marketing activities.
- Relationship management with external production agencies including the full production process of TV, VOD and other commercial assets to be used across all regions, managing the relationship with the brand tracking agencies.
- Higher marketing degree or other relevant education
- 10+ years of experience in working with brand strategy & activation
- Solid and proven experience of successfully utilizing digital channels for brand activation
- Excellent negotiation skills and confidence in driving the brands towards both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record and demonstrated success in a similar role.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th September, 2018