Current Job Vacancies at Mandilas Group, 6th September, 2018
Mandilas Group, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Engineer (Design/Sales/Project)
- To ensure that all offers and designs are timely and accurately given to customers at all times.
- To ensure all projects are completed in scheduled time with competent human resources and within budget at all times.
- Attends to project enquiries from Clients/Provide Technical Supports
- Calculation of cooling load estimates and HVAC design
- Preparation of estimates/quotation (Local & imported items)
- Site visit to assess project quotation/design
- Selection / recommendation of HVAC equipment (Electronic Catalogue/Software)
- Co-ordinate project activities when required.
- Minimum of B.Sc, HND in Mechanical Engineering. Building Services/Refrigeration option is an added advantage
- Minimum of five(5) years working experience with similar job roles in the HAVC industry.
- HVAC Design, Technical Sales, Project Management and Top IT skill
- 30-40 Years
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Sales Executive is responsible for developing the market, promoting the brand and managing all aspects of the sales territory and its functions, including but not limited to:
- Understand customer relationship and management.
- Identifying potential customers and generating business lead for the company
- Prompt response to customers enquiries
- Conducting display audits as required.
- Develop dealership significant market share
- Resolving product issues in a timely fashion and continually developing dealer relationship.
- Device strategies and techniques necessary for achieving sales target
- Demonstrating the advantages of our specific products versus other competitive brands
- Work within the company’s defined policies, procedures, goal and directives.
- Any other duties required of the position.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or any business related course
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in sales of Air-conditioning equipment’s
- 30 – 40 years
- Good communication skills, availability to develop, capability to meet target, ability to develop business strategy, keep good record and knowledge of IT
Job Title: Senior Account Supervisor
- Senior Accountant is responsible for General accounting, analyses, preparation of Accounts Reconciliation of / cash/banking accounts.
- Monitoring of daily invoicing and posting.
- Daily Preparation of Payment Vouchers and posting.
- Monitoring of stock movement.
- Production of monthly account.
- Monthly Posting of fixed Asset depreciation.
- Preparation and remittance of statutory payment
- Monthly Back Reconciliation
- Attend to any other jobs as may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of B.Sc Accounts, HND Accounts professional membership is of advantage.
- Minimum of Five (5) Years post NYSC experience in Accounting/Financial Management in a recognized establishment.
- 30 40 years
- Analytical skills, costing knowledge of Statutory liability
Deadline: 9th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org