Current Vacancies in an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Conglomerate – Lorache Group
Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Conglomerate, is seeking the services of an active and vibrant individual with good knowledge on sales Organization structure and working on Sales to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- To strategize the increase in sales revenues, building clients profile across all region and maintain customer relationships within an assigned region area.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Supervise sales teams, channel sales partners, corporate sales, territory sales managers
- Recruit sales teams for territories
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.Sc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field.
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP
- Minimum of 7 years in a managerial position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Territories Management,
- Presentation Skills,
- Performance Management,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Results Driven,
- Sales Planning.
Job Title: IP Core Network Security Engineer
- To operate in an ISP core-network, includes multiple vendors to serve LTE-4G / enterprise customers.
- To analyse / troubleshoot core network by evaluating network performance issues including availability,
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance
- Troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor for faster resolution.
- Expert level troubleshooting for malfunctions of network hardware, links, routing, customer related
- Respond quickly to issues affecting the network environment to maintain high availability and uptime.
- Provides analysis and root cause diagnosis for any network / customer related issue to the involve
- Willing to work in extended or shift timings and readily available for an 24*7 on-call support for any
- Expert level understanding of Cisco and Huawei switches and routers, LAN, WAN, IP sub-netting, VLAN,
Requirements & Qualification
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Networking / telecom.
- 3-5yrs work experience in similar company and role
- Certification required: CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, Network security.
- Working knowledge on Cisco & Huawei network switches and routers.
- Detailed technical knowledge of L2 & L3 routing, switching protocols.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time, on-call support.
Deadline: 20th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position applied for as subject of the mail.