A leader in assembling, distributing and marketing of Electronics and Home Appliances in Nigeria, seeks to engage suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- 1-4 years relevant experience as an Audit Officer
- Experience in the QSR/Trading/FMCG industry is an advantage.
- Proximity to the office location is an added advantage
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
N60,000 – N80,000/month
Deadline: 15th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online