Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
Req ID: Req-1441
- Prepare wells data sheet and carry out wells offset review
- Design all well trajectories using
- Develop wells AFEs and Support the upkeep of the well cost estimating and tracking system.
- Liaise with specialist contractors and suppliers, such as cement companies or suppliers of drilling fluids
- Prepare an End of Well report for all assigned
- Company approved software such Compass
- Carry out wells detailed design including casing design, mud engineering, hydraulics modelling
- Write all wells Basis of Design documents ensuring compliance with all Company policies
- Prepare wells detailed drilling procedures
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience in Well Engineering with an Operator Good knowledge in the use of industry recognised Well Engineering software such as Wellcat, Stresscheck, Drilling Office, WellPlan, Compass.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Willing to travel to the rig location to observe operations on an as-needed basis.
- Basic understanding of drilling equipment, including top drives, iron roughnecks, pipe handlers, mud pumps, degassers, choke manifolds, BOPs, BOP control units, and other equipment is preferred.
- Offset Wells, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, well cost estimating.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online