Hobark International Limited (HIL) Recruitment for Drilling Engineer
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
Req ID: Req-1441
- Prepare wells data sheet and carry out wells offset review
- Design all well trajectories using
- Develop wells AFEs and Support the upkeep of the well cost estimating and tracking system.
- Liaise with specialist contractors and suppliers, such as cement companies or suppliers of drilling fluids
- Prepare an End of Well report for all assigned
- Company approved software such Compass
- Carry out wells detailed design including casing design, mud engineering, hydraulics modelling
- Write all wells Basis of Design documents ensuring compliance with all Company policies
- Prepare wells detailed drilling procedures
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience in Well Engineering with an Operator Good knowledge in the use of industry recognised Well Engineering software such as Wellcat, Stresscheck, Drilling Office, WellPlan, Compass.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Willing to travel to the rig location to observe operations on an as-needed basis.
- Basic understanding of drilling equipment, including top drives, iron roughnecks, pipe handlers, mud pumps, degassers, choke manifolds, BOPs, BOP control units, and other equipment is preferred.
- Offset Wells, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, well cost estimating.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online